You can extend your time limits for a service which, by default, are defined as follow :
- breakfast : 6:00 am -11:00 am
- brunch : 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- lunch : 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- afternoon : 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- dinner : 5:00 pm - 4:00 am
To change this "by default" time for a service :
- Click on the menu "Settings" > "Periods adjustment"
- Click on the blue line of the service you are interest in :
- Then, slide the blue line to the right, until maximum end time desired :
- Then save.
After, you can visit the "Openings" menu to change/set up your services. You will find the tutorial here.
You cannot have 2 services overlapping.
If you use the Guestonline iPad application, you will need to synchronise it
(use the caster icon on the bottom right > Data management > synchronise now)
to see the changes.