In the contact management, you can assign them to "groups".
These groups are modifiable, deletable, and it is equally possible to create new ones.
What purpose ?
Categorize your customers according to their preferences, interests, or the purpose of their coming.
Did you realized a wine tasting in the evening?
Collect your customers' information, and check them in the "wine amateur" group.
Did you achieved a promotion ?
And you want to communicate the future offer to your guests who came for the event?
Create a group "special offer".
The creation of groups will be helpful in your communication through e-mail campaigns or sms.
Create a group
- From the "Contacts" tab, click on "Groups Management":
- The list of existing groups appears. Some groups are already created by default (Vegetarian, allergy .... those without the ability to edit or remove)
- To create a new group, click on "new" at the botom of the list :
- A line will be added, type the name of your new group in"Name" and "create":
Edit a group
- From the tab "Contacts", click on "Groups Management":
Assign a contact to a group :
- From the tab "contact", find your contact :
- Click on the "edit" button of your customer, you get onto the details. Then click on "Groups", the list will appear:
- Click the group(s) you want to assign to your client, then "Save the contact":
- If you must assign it to multiple groups, click on the groups one after another.
You can also assign your client to a group when you create the plug contact
The groups will be very useful when you want to send a targeted campaign.