You are organizing an event and you want to inform your clients ?
Before sending a newsletter to communicate, remember to create a special event in your back office to announce it on your booking module !
- Go to « Settings» then « Offers/Events » :
- Click on « New event » :
- You can now edit your event :
- First fill in the name and details of your event. This information will be displayed on your booking module
- Optionally, you can indicate a minimum and maximum number of covers for this offer
- You can also notify if this event is bookable or not.
- If it is not bookable (the box is unchecked), it means that « a special event is happening on that date and you cannot book it » (for exemple : a private party)
Display with many services :
display with only one service :
- Then indicate if this event is permanent (you can choose at the bottom the day on which the event regularly takes place, if it happens every Thursday for example) or if it is punctual (a particular date or between set dates)
- If you wish to indicate that it is a recurrent event (optional), click on the button « Add » then fill in the information (in this example, my offer is on every day between 5.30 pm and midnight).
- If you wish to indicate a deposit or a credit card guarantee, click on "Active prepayment" and fill the fields :
- Save and click on « Send »
Useful tip !
You want to create an event for only one service on a particular date ?
Fill in the time slot so that the event only applies to these hours
(for example if my event takes place on Thursday 25/09 in the evening, I choose the time slot : 19:00 / 23:00). The event will thus not appear at lunchtime !