Your iPad will be your invaluable ally during the service in the use of your book of reservation :
Specially designed to be used in service, the Guestonline application will allow you to manage quickly and easily all your reservations and the arrival of your customers.
- First of all, you may obviously be connected to internet and identified on the application ;
- Here is how appears the view "book of reservation" :
- To take a reservation: produce you on the day in question to verify the availability. For that purpose, click the date at the top, a calendar opens :
- You can then verify the availability of your service by clicking on the service :
Or by clicking the icon "services" then the concerned service in order to know the filling :
- Click then the upper right icon, corresponding to the taking of reservation :
- Choose the date :
- Then, the number of guests :
For more than 15 flatware, go at the very bottom of the list and click on "other"
- The following screen according proposes the available services according to the informed number of guests. If there is no more enough place on a service, then it will not be proposed to you in the list. It is not possible to seize a reservation except marked schedules (Settings > openings times on Web GOL) neither except in the created service.
- Seize then the name of your customer :
- When you will seize a name, the list underneath will become refined to propose you the already existing customers in your database and corresponding these criteria :
- If your customer appears in the list: click on the name. Otherwise, click on "adding a new contact". Seize the information you have then click at the top right on the blue tick :
- Your book of reservation updates with the reservation you have just seized :
The information seized on the iPad application updates automatically on your other interfaces :
Guestonline Web (computer), mobile Guestonline, and of course your module of reservation concerning the remaining availability.
For that purpose, your iPad must be permanently connected to the WiFi, and on the "right" network :
Avoid the "general public" connections which for it is often necessary to reconnect.
To synchronize manually your data, click the menu " parameters" Then on the button " synchronize".